Subscribe and stay updated
Only two posts per page are displayed below.
Look for the Older Post and Newer Post navigation links below for more images.

Friday, August 11, 2000

About Me | Pinthuraya

I am from Sri Lanka. Which is an island located just below India. I am a freelance Photographer and Videographer (Cameraman/Editor/Graphics). My blog serves as a gallery that displays the work of some talented and gifted individuals. I will occasionally post my own work too. I love great photographs, and I love gifted film makers. This is not just a photo/video blog with every free photo, or video out there. I pour over 1000s of images and hours of video on a daily basis to find those that stand out.

If you would like to send me your images, or video, I will look through them, and consider them for publication on this blog. My Email address is below.


What is Pinthuraya?


Pinthuraya means picture in Sinhala. Sinhala is spoken by about 19 million people on the island of Sri Lanka.

Followers

Tags

Recent posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP