Subscribe and stay updated
Only two posts per page are displayed below.
Look for the Older Post and Newer Post navigation links below for more images.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I got ants in my pants & I need to dance


This was taken at Niagara Falls, Canada. The outside wall of the restaurant (Bar & Grill) had several pieces of graffiti, but this caught my eye.

Creative Commons License
I got ants in my pants & I need to dance by Pinthuraya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. Based on a work at pinthuraya.blogspot.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

This is a cool shot!

What is Pinthuraya?


Pinthuraya means picture in Sinhala. Sinhala is spoken by about 19 million people on the island of Sri Lanka.

Followers

Tags

Recent posts

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP